Kyla Carter has just premiered her brand new “3AM” music video on Friday (July 9)!
The 15-year-old is a multi-talented entertainer – she’s a singer, actor and dancer who has even spent five years on Broadway.
You may recognize Kyla‘s voice immediately as she is featured in Hulu’s animated series Trolls: TrollsTopia, as well as Netflix’s Trolls: The Beat Goes On!
Click inside to read more…
She can also be heard singing and acting in the Junga the Dancing Yeti Meets Heidi video/book series.
JJJ got to know the rising actress and singer with an exclusive 10 Fun Facts. Check out her “3AM” video below, and keep scrolling to learn more about her…
Kyla Carter – 10 Fun Facts
- 1.If I had a choice to sing, dance or act for the rest of my life, I choose singing because that is my superpower! I love to sing every style and genre of music!
- 2. My favorite subject in school is English because I love to express my thoughts and emotions through my writing!
- 3. I have traveled to 35 states, 75 cities, and 3 countries in the last five years!
- 4. I started writing songs when I was 4 years old, took a break and started writing again during quarantine. I released three singles in six months in 2021: “Average Puzzle Piece,” “Half Full,” “Half Empty,” and “3 AM” and plan on many more!
- 5. I LOVE Starbucks, and my go to order is a Strawberry Acai Refresher!
- 6. I started acting when I was five years old, so I have been acting professionally for 10 out of the 15 years of my life!
- 7. My favorite band is The Beatles and I borrow/steal my grandparents original Beatles vinyls to play on my record player!
- 8. I play four instruments, which include the guitar, piano, ukulele, and violin! I am starting drum lessons this summer!
- 9. Another way I express my creativity is through art! I love drawing and painting and will be exploring fashion design next school year.
- 10. I am on a competitive dance team. I take 12 hours of dance classes a week to keep healthy and fit. I take ballet, pointe, hip-hop, jazz, pointe, leaps and turns and tap. My favorite genre of dance is tap.
Source: Read Full Article