The cause of death of the man who found Bobbi Kristina Brown in her bathtub has been confirmed as a fentanyl overdose, TMZ reported.
Page Six reported in August that Max Lomas was found dead of an apparent overdose. He was discovered unconscious in a friend’s bathroom with a syringe near his body after his pal grew concerned when he didn’t come out for a long time. Lomas was rushed to a nearby Mississippi hospital, where he later passed away.
Lomas was the one who pulled Brown out of the bathtub and administered CPR with her partner, Nick Gordon, until help arrived.
No charges were ever filed against Lomas, though Brown’s family won a $36 million wrongful death civil suit against Gordon for her death.
Source: Read Full Article