Tom Brady Goes to Bed At the Same Time Every Night

When it comes to NFL quarterbacks Tom Brady is widely considered the best of all time. And it’s not just because he has more rings than any other signal caller before him but also because as one of the oldest players in the league he still performs at a high level. After spending two decades under center for the New England Patriots, Brady joined the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2020 and continued his dominance in the league.

So just how does he do it? Well, it has a lot to do with what he puts into his body as well as the routine he likes to keep of when and how much rest he gets. Here’s what time the GOAT goes to bed every night.

Tom Brady’s diet

Brady and his supermodel wife, Gisele Bündchen, are all about healthy eating. Their former chef Allen Campbell previously broke down what their diet consists of.

“My philosophy is that a plant-based diet has the power to reverse and prevent disease,” Campbell told in 2016. “So 80% of what they eat is vegetables. The freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic, I don’t use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20% is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.”

Some things Campbell didn’t ever serve the quarterback were anything with white sugar or white flour. Also no peppers, mushrooms, or eggplant because they’re not anti-inflammatory. As for fruits, there is a very common one that Brady has never tasted before.

“I’ve never eaten a strawberry in my life. I have no desire to do that,” Brady told The Cut in 2016.

Brady’s bedtime every night

Brady also gets plenty of sleep. While he does have some primetime games during the NFL season and traveling makes it hard to get to bed at the same time, he makes sure he has the same bedtime every night the rest of the year.

“Well, sleep is all about recovering. ” Brady told GQ. “And if you’re going to break your body down a lot, you better find ways to build it back up. And the only way to do that is get a lot of sleep. So for me, I go to bed at like 8:30, 9:00. As soon as I put my kids to bed. Because I’m up at 5:30 the next day.”

How many kids he has

Brady has one son with his ex Bridget Moynahan. John “Jack” Edward Thomas, was born in August 2007. Bündchen refers to him as her “bonus child.” The athlete and model also have two children together. They welcomed their son, Benjamin, on Dec. 8, 2009, and a daughter, Vivian Lake, on Dec. 5, 2012.

Something Brady’s kids love as much as their dad is their diet. The children always ate the same thing their famous parents did according to Campbell. He worked for the Brady family for three years when Benjamin and Vivian were very young so they were accustomed to his cooking.

“Vivi was only 9 months when I started, so I gave her first food,” Campbell said.

Source: Read Full Article