On the October 10 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film Senior Writer Ben Pearson and writer Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and tv news, including Annapurna, Universal Soldier, Quibi, Morbius, Kraven the Hunter, Rambo 5 and Suicide Squad. And in our Feature Presentation, Chris will talk about visiting the set of Pet Sematary.
You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (here is the RSS URL if you need it).
In The News:
- Ben: Annapurna Pictures May Be In Trouble; Founder Megan Ellison is “Reevaluating” Its Film Division
- Chris: ‘Universal Soldier’ Reboot in the Works From ‘The Equalizer’ Screenwriter
- Ben: Jason Blum, Antoine Fuqua, Guillermo del Toro & Sam Raimi Developing Series For Jeffrey Katzenberg & Meg Whitman’s Streaming Service ‘Quibi’
- Chris: ‘Morbius’ is Definitely the Next Film In Sony’s Spider-Man Universe, Filming Begins February
- Ben: ‘Kraven the Hunter’ Movie Will Include Spider-Man, Maybe
- Chris: ‘Rambo 5’, Officially Titled ‘Rambo 5: Last Blood’, Adds Paz Vega to Cast
- Ben: Dave Bautista is Already Campaigning to Star in James Gunn’s ‘Suicide Squad’
In Our Feature Presentation: ‘Pet Sematary’: Bringing Stephen King’s Most Terrifying Novel to Life [Set Visit Report]
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Source: Read Full Article