Running low on your stock of binge-worthy content? No need to worry – it's a new month, which means new content is heading to Netflix.
October is packed from beginning to end with several new releases as well as some returning favourites being added to the streaming service.
From highly anticipated shows like Conversations With A Killer and the final season of Peaky Blinders to thrilling documentaries, exciting films and witty stand-up specials, there's something on offer for everyone.
READ MORE :The Crown series 5 release date confirmed by Netflix days after Queen's funeral
Here's your full breakdown of all the movies, TV shows, documentaries, limited series and specials coming to Netflix UK in October 2022.
What's on Netflix UK in October 2022?
Here's a comprehensive list of everything Netflix has to offer in October.
- Eden (Season 1) – Australian drama about a young woman disappearing in an idyllic coastal town, which triggers a chilling chain of events that reveals the dark secrets beneath the tranquility.
- Halloween 2 (2009) – Michael Myer’s deadly return to Haddonfield, Illinois, wreaks havoc on the life of his sister Laurie Strode.
- I, Frankenstein (2014) – Aaron Eckhart-starring fantasy film about Frankenstein’s creature being caught in a war between two clans.
- One The Woman (Season 1) – Korean comedy series about a prosecutor who loses her memory and awakens to find herself struggling to survive.
- Pixie (2020) – British crime thriller starring Olivia Cooke.
- Sleepy Hollow (1999) – Ichabod Crane is sent to the town of Sleepy Hollow to investigate the decapitations of three people, who have been murdered by the headless horseman.
Skandal! Bringing Down Wirecard: How much money did fraudsters 'embezzle'?
- Ten Dollar Death Trip (2020) – Documentary on the opioid crisis in North America.
- The Final Destination (2009) – Thanks to a premonition, Nick is able to save his life and the lives of several others from a dreadful racetrack accident. But in the wake of their survival, death follows and soon the survivors begin dying in terrible accidents.
- The Last Vermeer (2019) – A critically acclaimed artist is suspected of selling an extremely valuable painting to the Nazis in WW2 and struggles to prove his innocence.
- The Name of the Game (2018) – Finnish video game documentary.
- The Scandalous Four (2011) – British period drama romance movie about what happens when you marry only for status.
- Through the Darkness (Those Who Read the Hearts of Evil) (Season 1) – Korean crime series.
- Transition (2018) – Starring Rachel Teate and Zoe Allin, this British romance film is based on a true story.
- October 2nd – Forever Queens (Season 1) N – Spanish reality competition
- October 3rd – Peaky Blinders (Season 6) – The final season of the hit BBC series finally arrives on Netflix UK
- October 4th- Hasan Minhaj: The King’s Jester (2022) N – Comedy stand-up special
- High Water (Season 1) – Polish political drama set in 1997 when a destructive flood threatens the city
- Jumping from High Places (2022) – Italian romantic comedy about a young woman with anxiety who confronts her greatest fears
- Mr Harrigan’s Phone (2022) – After the death of a reclusive billionaire, Craig, a young boy who befriended him, is able to communicate with him from beyond the grave after Craig takes his iPhone
- Nailed It! (Season 7) – Halloween special season of the baking competition reality show
- The Fight for Justice: Paolo Guerrero (Season 1) – Biopic on soccer star Paolo Geuerrero
- The Trapped 13: How We Survived The Thai Cave (Season 1) – Companion docuseries about the boys who were stuck in the Thai cave
- Togo (2022) – Produced in Uruguay, this new crime thriller is about a car attendant who must defend his territory
- Aftershock: Everest and the Nepal Earthquake (Season 1) – British docuseries from Olly Lambert exploring firsthand accounts from survivors of the 2015 Nepal earthquake
- Ngeri Ngeri Sedap (2022) – Indonesian comedy movie
- The Joys and Sorrows of Young Yuguo (2022) – Documentary on a young teen going on the adventure of a lifetime as he leaves China to pursue his passion for Romanian literature and culture
Jeffrey Dahmer victim's family brands series 'retraumatising' as they slam Netflix show
- Conversations with a Killer: The Jeffrey Dahmer Tapes (Season 1) – Chilling conversations with American serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer were recorded on tape in an attempt to understand him, and his evil motives
- Doll House (Season 1) – Filipino drama about a troubled singer of a rock band setting out to reconnect with his long lost daughter
- Glitch (Season 1) – After the mysterious disappearance of her boyfriend, Hong Ji-hyo enlists the help of a community of UFO watchers
- Kev Adams: The Real Me (2022) – Stand-up comedy special
- Luckiest Girl Alive (2022) – With her dream wedding on the horizon, a critical New York woman is invited to take part in a crime documentary to tell her side of a shocking story that happened to her as a teenager. However, when forced to confront a dark truth, it threatens to unravel the perfect life she has built for herself
Buckingham Palace 'moves to protect' King Charles from 'exploitative' The Crown
- Man on Pause (Season 1) – Turkish comedy series
- Oddballs (Season 1) – Animated series from the incredibly popular YouTube channel of the same name
- Old People (2022) – German horror movie
- The Midnight Club (Season 1) – Five terminally ill patients of the Brightcliffe Hospice gather at night to tell each other scary stories
- The Mole (Season 1) – Reality competition series reboot
- The Redeem Team (2022) – After their shocking defeat at the 2004 Athen Olympic Games, the US Basketball is on the path to redemption to reclaim the Gold at Beijing’s 2008 Olympic Games
- TIGER & BUNNY 2 (Season 2 – New Episodes) – Anime series
October 8 and 10
- October 8 – Bad Guys (Season 1) – Korean crime thriller series.
- October 10 – Travel Man: 48 Hours In… (Multiple Seasons) – Richard Ayoade’s Channel 4 travel docuseries returns for multiple new seasons
- Iliza Shlesinger: Hot Forever (2022) – Stand-up comedy special
- Island of the Sea Wolves (Season 1) – British nature docuseries following the wildlife living in Vancouver Island
- Someone Borrowed (2022) – Brazilian romantic comedy
- Belascoarán, PI (Season 1) – Mexican crime drama
- Blackout (2022) – Josh Duhamel and Abbie Cornish stars in this action thriller making its debut on Netflix
- Easy Bake Battle (Season 1) – Skilled home cooks compete against each other by using their most ingenious kitchen hacks to determine who can make the easiest, fastest, and most delicious food
- Missing: The Other Side (Season 1) – Korean fantasy series
- The Nutty Boy (2022) – Brazilian title about a kid with big ideas who loves involving everyone in his adventures — even though they don’t usually go as planned
- Dead End: Paranormal Park (Season 2) – The second season of the animated kids show
- Exception (Season 1) – Anime series set in a future where humans have had to leave Earth
- Someone Borrowed (2022) – Portuguese romcom
- Sue Perkins: Perfectly Legal (Season 1) – Docuseries following Sue Perkins traveling to South America to try out dangerous and bizarre activities
Netflix's The Good Nurse leaves fans 'sick to their stomach' over horror murder plot
- The Playlist (Limited Series) – Swedish biopic series on the birth of Spotify
- The Watcher (Limited Series) – A family moves into their suburban dream home, only to discover they’ve inherited a nightmare
- Black Butterflies (Season 1) – French crime thriller about a novelist who agrees to write a memoir for a dying man with a shady past
- Holy Family (Season 1) – Spanish drama series about a family hiding a shocking secret
- Mario Lanza: The Best of Everything (2017) – Biographic documentary on the musician Mario Lanza
- Mismatched (Season 2) – Indian comedy series
BGT star breaks down over Netflix's Blonde film and says it’s 'assassination of an icon'
- The Curse of Bridge Hollow (2022) – A teenage girl accidentally unleashes an ancient and mischievous spirit that brings Halloween decorations to life, and begins to wreak havoc on her town
- Everything Calls for Salvation (Season 1) – A young man spends a week in a psychiatric ward, where he meets five other patients and must contend with research-happy doctors and cynical nurses
- Happy Valley (1986) – British movie set in 1940s Kenya
- Heroes of the Empire (2018) – British documentary on the Star Wars fandom and the 501st UK Garrison Star Wars costuming club around the UK
- Mad Dogs (2002) – British sci-fi thriller starring Jonathan Pryce. Set in a future London plagued by a new diseased called Mad Dog
- The Queen’s Umbrella (Season 1) – Thanks to court politics, and her troublemaking sons, the Queen has lost her serene nature, and is now sensitive and hot-tempered. Unafraid to abandon her pride for the sake of her family, the Queen must endure the everyday trials that come with being the wife of a great King
- Waffles + Mochi’s Restaurant (Season 2) – Michelle Obama returns for second season of cooking and fun.
- Gabriel Iglesias: Stadium Fluffy Live From Los Angeles (2022) – Gabriel Iglesias discusses life growing up in LA, the largest fine ever recorded on stage, and an attempt to extort him
- LiSA Another Great Day (2022) – Japanese music documentary
- Somebody Feed Phil (Season 6) – Phil Rosenthal travels the world to learn the history of the places he visits, and to sample the food that’s on offer
- Unsolved Mysteries (Volume 3) – Through interviews, and character-driven storytelling, some of the most intriguing, horrifying, and bewildering mysteries are explored as those involved attempt to understand and solve them
- Love is Blind (Season 2) – Dating reality series
- Notre-Dame (Season 1) – French drama series covering the 2019 fire of Notre-Dame
- The Green Glove Gang (Season 1) – Polish series
- The School for Good and Evil (2022) – Two best friends, Sophie and Agatha, are sent to the School for Good and Evil, where they find their fates switched, and attend the opposing sides of the school they thought they were destined for
- The Stranger (2022) – A chance encounter leads to two strangers becoming close friends, however, a secret police operation and secrets threaten to ruin their growing bond
- 28 Days Haunted (Season 1) – Reality series where different teams spend 28 days in America’s most haunted locations
- Barbarians (Season 2) – After betraying the Romans and rejoining the tribes of Germania, Arminius must now help the tribes fight back against the Roman Legions who are attempting to conquer and subjugate his people
- Descendant (2022) – In the small Alabama community of Africatown, the citizens share their stories and the history of the Clotilda, the last known ship to carry slaves from Africa to America
- From Scratch (Season 1) – American woman Amy Wheeler travels abroad to study in Italy, where she falls in love with a handsome and charming Sicilian man
- High: Confessions of an Ibiza Drug Mule (2022) – Arrested for smuggling cocaine, Michaella McCollum offers a first-hand account of her shocking journey through the illicit world of drug trafficking
- October 22 – LOL Surprise! Winter Fashion Show (2022) – Kids animated special
- October 23 -Franco Escamilla: Eavesdropping (2022) – Stand-up comedy special
- October 24 – The Chalk Line (2022) – Spanish movie inspired by the true story of The Monster of Amstetten
- Guillermo del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities (Season 1) -Guillermo del Toro presents an incredibly new and terrifying anthology series that sees eight different directors, take on eight scary and mysterious stories that are sure to chill you to the bone
- Unsolved Mysteries (Volume 3) – More mysteries are unlocked in this new volume (that will release weekly starting from October 25) of the beloved docuseries
The Good Nurse (2022) – Amy, a struggling but compassionate single mother and nurse, befriends Charlie, a new thoughtful and empathetic nurse on her unit. But after a series of mysterious patient deaths point to Charlie as the prime suspect, Amy risks her life, and the life of her family to uncover the truth
- Fugitive: The Curious Case of Carlos Ghosn (2022) – French documentary
- Hellhole (2022) – Polish movie
- Robbing Mussolini (2022) – Italian movie
Romantic Killer (Season 1) – Anime series about Anzu Hoshino who spends every day playing video games, but when a mysterious wizard arrives, she is forced to help a magical world’s population decline
- Cici (2022) – Turkish drama
Earthstorm (2022) – Documentary on storm chasers
- Big Mouth (Season 6) – Nick, and Andrew return as they continue their embarrassing and liberating journey through puberty
- Drink Masters (Season 1) – Mixologists from around the world compete in a series of high stakes cocktail challenges to obtain the prize and title of ‘Ultimate Drink Master'
- I AM A STALKER (Season 1) – True-crime docuseries
- If Only (Season 1) – Ten years into a disappointing marriage, Emma is struggling to cope — until she gets an unbelievable opportunity to live the past decade all over again
The Crown's Princess Diana star Emma Corrin dons daring high-cut bodysuit at premiere
- The Bastard Son & the Devil Himself (Season 1) – British fantasy series about two waring clans and one witch who is caught in the middle
- Wendell & Wild (2022) – Two scheming demon brothers, Wendell and Wild, must face their arch-nemesis, the demon-dusting nun Sister Helly, and her two acolytes, the goth teens Kat and Raul. However, Raul cannot see them so Kat helps Wendell and Wild to help him
- All Quiet on the Western Front (2022) – Remake of the Academy Award-winning German drama about the experiences of a German soldier fighting on the frontlines of World War 1.
- Queen's granddaughter 'hopes to God' she doesn't feature on Netflix hit The Crown
- Netflix fans 'physically sick' as Jeffrey Dahmer series airs disturbing cannibal scenes
- True story behind Thai cave rescue in 2018 – and how many survived
- Cobra Kai – The must watch Netflix series is back with one of its best seasons yet
- Netflix The Crown fans demand another season to mark the death of Queen Elizabeth II
Source: Read Full Article