HIT Netflix show Sex Education teased an “interesting” season three that has lined writers up with a “massive challenge” for season four and beyond.
Sex Education’s casting director Lauren Evans shared her hopes for further seasons of the beloved teen comedy.
- The best comedies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
"We hope that it goes beyond three… and four and five. As long as people want it, as long as the stories are there to tell," she said.
She added: “Laurie (the show's creator) doesn't want to keep going and put these people through college and university and you know… into middle age. But we'll see."
Costume designer Rosa Dias teased upcoming episodes, as she told the Metro: “When you see series three, the end of it is really quite interesting.
“Whatever happens in four, if it happens, wow – the writers have got a challenge.
"They’ve got a massive challenge on their hands.”
“It will be really interesting to see if they do four, what they’re going to do. It’s massive.”
Rosa also worked on Attack the Block and The Inbetweeners.
Fans are excited to see what’s next in store for the hit Netflix show as they left on a cliff hanger at the end of season two.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
Season two followed Otis as he took his relationship with his new girlfriend Ola to the next level – and also came to terms with the fact that his mum is dating his girlfriend's dad.
However, the series ended with Otis and Maeve parting ways before Otis left Maeve a voicemail which makes his feelings clear.
His best pal Eric received a visit from a ghost from the past after he bumped into Adam working in a pharmacy.
The series saw Adam come out as bisexual and he made a public declaration of his feelings for Eric.
How will Dr Jean Milburn be doing in season three with her unexpected pregnancy?
Will Otis and Maeve finally be open about their feelings for each other?
How will Moordale Secondary School fare with a new head in charge?
Sex Education season one and two are available to stream on Netflix.
Source: Read Full Article