Lee Ryan and Nadiya Bychkova became the second couple to leave Strictly Come Dancing. But what will the remaining couples be dancing to in week four?
What songs and dances are being performed on this week's Strictly?
Strictly is already into week four, having lost Susannah Constantine and Lee Ryan already.
But there are still 13 celebs vying to win.
Here's what they will be dancing to in week four…
- Katie Piper and Gorka Marquez will jive to Why Do Fools Fall In Love by Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers.
- Ashley Roberts and Pasha Kovalev will tango to Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift.
- Lauren Steadman and AJ Pritchard will quickstep to If You’re Over Me by Years and Years.
- Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton will foxtrot to Hi Ho Silver Lining by Jeff Beck.
- Faye Tozer and Giovanni Pernice will rumba to Chandelier by Sia.
- Kate Silverton and Aljaž Skorjanec will samba to Africa by Toto.
- Vick Hope and Graziano Di Prima will quickstep to Can’t Hurry Love by Diana Ross and the Supremes.
- Danny John Jules and Amy Dowden will Viennese Waltz to I’ve Gotta Be Me by Sammy Davis Jnr.
- Seann Walsh and Katya Jones will dance the charleston to Bills by Lunchmoney Lewis.
- Dr. Ranj Singh and Janette Manrara will dance the paso doble to Cancion del Mariachi by Los Lobos.
- Charles Venn and Karen Clifton will salsa to Use It Up and Wear It Out by Odyssey.
- Graeme Swann and Oti Mabuse will jive to Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen.
- Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell will cha cha to Just Got Paid by Sigala feat Ella Eyre and Meghan Trainor.
When is Strictly Come Dancing airing on BBC One?
The 16th series of the fan-favourite show launched on September 8, and unveiled the celebrities taking part.
But, the proper competition kicked off on September 22, 2018.
On September 30, 2018, Susannah Constantine and Anton Du Beke became the first couple eliminated from this series after finding themselves in the dreaded dance-off.
Although Lee Ryan was saved, he went out the next week after failing to wow the judges and viewers with his cha cha with partner Nadiya Bychkova.
The show is likely to run until mid-December, with a festive edition of the show going out on Christmas day.
Who performs the songs on Strictly Come Dancing?
Strictly Come Dancing is not just loved by audiences for the brilliant dancing, but also for the great live music.
Musical director and arranger Dave Arch is the man in charge of the band and singers.
He began his role as musical director on the show.
David is a British pianist, conductor, arranger and composer who has enjoyed a prolific career covering a broad spectrum of the music business including albums, films and commercials, live and television work.
He is also the Musical Director for recent productions of the Royal Variety Performance show on ITV as well as shows like Popstar to Operastar.
Dave has also recorded with legendary artists including Tina Turner, Elton John, and Paul McCartney.
He took over as Musical Director for series 4 of BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing.
The singers are Tommy Blaize, Andrea Grant, Lance Ellington and Hayley Sanderson.
You can follow them on Twitter at @SCDband.
Source: Read Full Article