Here's the lowdown on who will be dancing what to which tunes on Week Two…
What songs and dances are being performed on this week's Strictly?
- Ashley Roberts and Pasha Kovalev will perform a Salsa to Dirty Dancing's (I've Had) The Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes.
- Charles Venn and Karen Clifton will perform an American Smooth to An Officer and a Gentleman's Up Where We Belong.
- Danny John Jules and Amy Dowden will dance the Paso Doble to The Greatest Show by the The Greatest Showman's Ensemble.
- Dr. Ranj Singh and Janette Manrara will Quickstep to Aladdin's Prince Ali.
- Faye Tozer and Giovanni Pernice will Quickstep to Grease's You're The One That I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.
- Graeme Swann and Oti Mabuse will dance the Charleston to the 1967 Spiderman theme song from the original 2002 film.
- Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell will perform an American Smooth to High School Musical's Breaking Free.
- Kate Silverton and Aljaž Skorjanec will Foxtrot to Who Framed Roger Rabbit theme Why Don't You Do Right.
- Katie Piper and Gorka Marquez will perform a Foxtrot to La La Land's City of Stars by Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone.
- Lauren Steadman and AJ Pritchard will perform a Cha Cha Cha to Fame by Irene Cara.
- Lee Ryan and Nadiya Bychkova will Cha Cha Cha to Back To The Future's The Power of Love by Huey Lewis and the News.
- Sean Walsh and Katya Jones will dance the Paso Doble to the theme song from The Matrix.
- Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton will Jive to Despicable Me 2's theme Happy by Pharrell Williams.
- Vick Hope and Graziano Di Prima will perform a Salsa to Mamma Mia's Take A Chance On Me by ABBA.
When is Strictly Come Dancing airing on BBC One?
The 16th series of the fan-favourite show launched on September 8, and unveiled the celebrities taking part.
But, the proper competition kicked off on September 22, 2018.
On September 30, 2018, Susannah Constantine and Anton Du Beke became the first couple eliminated from this series after finding themselves in the dreaded dance-off.
It is likely to run until mid-December, with a festive edition of the show going out on Christmas day.
Who performs the songs on Strictly Come Dancing?
Strictly Come Dancing is not just loved by audiences for the brilliant dancing, but also for the great live music.
Musical director and arranger Dave Arch in the man in charge of the band who began his role as musical director on the show.
David is a British pianist, conductor, arranger and composer who has enjoyed a prolific career covering a broad spectrum of the music business including albums, films, and commercials, live and television work.
He is also the Musical Director for recent productions of the Royal Variety Performance show on ITV as well as shows like Popstar to Operastar.
Dave has also recorded with legendary artists including Tina Turner, Elton John, and Paul McCartney.
Source: Read Full Article