They love to lunch, shop, get pampered and most importantly, argue in public. But when are the ladies back on the box?
What time does The Real Housewives of Cheshire season 8 start?
Season eight of The Real Housewives of Cheshire continues TONIGHT (Monday, October 8, 2018) at 10pm on ITVBe.
Each episode of the new series is one hour long.
Fans can catch up on any previous episodes online with the ITV player.
Who is in The Real Housewives of Cheshire cast?
There are only three original members of the cast still on the show – Dawn Ward, Lauren Simon and Tanya Bardsley.
Series seven saw Paddy McGuinness' wife Christine join the cast and she's back again.
But who is new for this season?
- Hanna Miraftab – new housewife and renowned Cheshire cosmetic dentist
- Perla Navia – new housewife hoping to bring some zen to the group as she's a yoga instructor
- Dawn Ward, wife of retired footballer Ashley, returns for the seventh series having been one of the original cast members.
- Tanya Bardsley, who has also been on the show since the very first episode and is married to Stoke City footballer Phil Bardsley, also returns.
- Seema Malhotra – fashion brand owner
- Lauren Simon – an outspoken entrepreneur with her own perfume brand
- Ester Dee – has caused a stir ever she was introduced in season five
- Rachel Lugo – a property landlady
- Christine McGuinness – the wife of TV presenter Paddy joined the show last season and was an instant hit with the fans
Now appearing just as friends of the cast rather than full cast members are:
- Nermina Pieters-Mekic, – the Dutch WAG married to Stoke City player Erik Pieters
- Stacey Forsey – married to Sports Direct businessman Dave Forsey
What is RHOCH all about?
The reality TV show follows the lives of a group of women who live in one of the UK's most affluent areas.
It shows their everyday lives and explores their relationships with friends, family and partners.
It also details how they prepare for and deal with social situations and new business ventures.
Where is The Real Housewives of Cheshire filmed?
Most of the action takes place in the ladies' huge homes in what's known as The Golden Triangle of Cheshire.
It's an area of affluent, leafy towns and villages between Wilmslow, Mottram St. Andrew and Alderley Edge.
They are also seen out and about in Cheshire and Greater Manchester.
In the third series, some of the cast were filmed in Paris and in the fourth series, some scenes were filmed in Barcelona – last time they enjoyed the luxury that Dubai has to offer.
Source: Read Full Article