THE Great British Bake Off is finally back on our screens, with Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith putting the contestants through their paces.
Every week viewers watch the amateur bakers cooking up a storm – but sadly for one, their time is up in the famous tent.
Who left Great British Bake Off last night?
Tom was the first contestant to leave The Great British Bake Off after failing to impress the judges.
The 28-year-old software developer struggled to get his mini rolls, malt loaf and gravity-defying cake up to scratch and lost his place in the famous white tent.
Confessing he wasn't surprised to go first, Tom said, "I definitely am proud of myself and I never say that! So it must mean quite a bit.
"I'm mostly going to miss spending time with all the lovely other bakers, to be honest.They're really talented and absolutely lovely people."
Who won Star Baker?
Every week one lucky contestant gets awarded Star Baker, after impressing the judges the most that week.
The coveted title can be won multiple times, but only gets given out once a week.
Here's who has won Star Baker so far:
- Week one: Jürgen – After impressing in Cake Week with his mini roll signature, malt loaf technical and physics-defying nighttime reading illusion showstopper.
Who has left Bake Off so far?
- Week One: Tom – a 28-year-old developer for his family software company in Kent.
Who is still left in the competition?
- Amanda – a 56-year-old detective with the Metropolitan Police in London.
- Chigs – a 40-year-old sales manager from Leicestershire.
- Crystelle – a 26-year-old client relationship manager from London.
- Freya – a 19-year-old student from North Yorkshire.
- George – a 34-year-old Shared Lives co-ordinator from London.
- Giuseppe – a 45-year-old is a chief engineer from Bristol.
- Jairzeno – a 51-year-old head of finance from London.
- Jürgen – a IT professional who is originally from Germany.
- Lizzie – a 28-year-old car production operative from Liverpool.
- Maggie – a 70-year-old retired nurse and midwife from Dorset.
- Rochica – 70-year-old junior HR business partner from Birmingham.
When is the Great British Bake Off next on TV?
Bake Off episodes continue to air every Tuesday night.
The action kicks off from 8pm on Channel 4.
You can catch up with any missed episodes on All 4.
Source: Read Full Article