It came down Danny and Graeme in this weekend's Dance Off – who would win between them? Would the 'bullying' row prove too much for Danny? Find out below.
Who left Strictly?
On Saturday night, Danny was sitting at the bottom of the leaderboard after his Samba failed to impress the judges.
Sunday's episode saw him pitted up against one of the fan favourites – Graeme Swann.
After they danced, Craig Revel Horwood chose to save Danny and Amy but the remaining judges, Darcey Bussell, Bruno Tonioli and Shirley Ballas said they wanted Graeme and his partner Oti Mabuse to stay.
Speaking to Tess Daly, Danny said: “It’s been a great experience and I’m just so unhappy I didn’t get Amy to where she needed to be.
“And I just think that as I said before, everything I have done on this show is because of Amy. It was “her training, her choreography that got me here.
“I can only look as good as her dancing and you know, she is great, and I hope that her career goes up and onwards as she deserves.”
Amy, 27, added: “Do you know Danny told me day one that he has been a frustrated song and dance man.
“And I just think it’s lovely that the nation has been able to see your talent and to see you back out there performing again, so thank you for delivering such amazing performances week in, week out.
Who has left Strictly Come Dancing so far?
- November 11 – Danny John-Jules and Amy Dowden's Samba was not enough to keep them on the show.
- November 4 -Ranj Singh and Janette Manrara were voted off the show.
- October 28 – Seann Walsh and Katya Jones became the fifth couple to leave the Strictly Come Dancing
- October 21 – Vick Hope and Graziano Di Prima were voted out of the show.
- October 14 – Katie Piper and Gorka Marquez became the third couple to leave Strictly Come Dancing after ending up in the dance-off.
- October 7 – Lee Ryan and Nadiya Bychkova became the second couple to leave Strictly Come Dancing after ending up in the dance-off once again.
- September 30 – Susannah Constantine and Anton Du Beke were the first couple to be eliminated from this series.
What time is Strictly Come Dancing 2018 on TV?
Strictly Come Dancing is back on Saturdays at around 6.30pm on BBC One.
The results show goes out on Sunday evening at around 7.45pm.
Judges Shirley Ballas, Bruno Tonioli, Craig Revel-Horwood, and Darcey Bussell have returned to the show for another year.
Claudia Winkleman replaced the late Sir Bruce Forsyth in 2014, joining Tess Daly as the presenting duo.
Strictly: It Takes Two, hosted by Zoe Ball, is on BBC every weekday at 6.30pm, with an extended show starting at 6pm on Fridays.
Source: Read Full Article