LUKE Worley has revealed he'll return to Married at First Sight UK tonight after being axed from the show for punching Jordan Gayle.
It was reported last month that Luke, 30 was removed from the MAFS UK experiment after a bust-up with his fellow show groom.
But fans will get to see him and bride Jay Howard once again when they return for a reunion tonight.
Sharing the news on social media, Luke posted a clip and said: "Everyone keeps asking 'are you and Jay together?'
"So the good news is, even though it was in the press that I was banned from the reunion, that isn't this reunion – it's another one I've been banned from.
"This reunion was filmed before and it goes out on Wednesday and Thursday this week. So me and Jay are back on your screens."
More on MAFS UK
MAFS UK bride Tasha sparks concern with hospital snap as she reveals surgery
MAFS UK fans slam bride's 'brutal' final vows and say groom had 'lucky escape'
He captioned his upload: "WE ARE BACK BABY!! ME AND JAY ARE BACK ON YOUR SCREENS THIS WEEK! EPISODES THIS WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY. DID YOU MISS US?"
A show insider previously told MailOnline of Luke's axing: "Luke and Jordan struggled to get along from the moment they met, but no one was expecting them to clash like they eventually did.
"The cast attend a couples' retreat and during dinner things got particularly heated between them and later they come to blows inside Jordan's apartment.
"The fight was caught on camera, meaning there's every chance it could be shown in the most explosive scenes ever to be aired on Married At First Sight UK."
Most read in TV
This Morning fans fall for Cat Deeley and want her to replace Holly full time
end of the road
Loose Women’s Linda Robson reveals why she split with husband Mark
Coronation Street star dies aged 89 as devastated family share emotional tribute
Loose Women’s Linda Robson confirms she’s split with husband after 33 years
Following their exit from the show, Luke posted a gushing tribute to bride Jay.
Source: Read Full Article